The DeviceMaster RTS 2-Port 1E is a serial device server that can be used to network enable two serial devices on an Ethernet network.
The product provides screw terminal connections for each serial port and supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 serial communications at standard baud rates from 300 bps to 230Kbps.
A single RJ45 jack provides a 10/100 ethernet connection to the network.
The product will accept power in the range of 5-30 volts DC through screw terminal connections.
- RS-232/422/485 software selectable interfaces
- 2-Port 1E Ethernet device server features convenient DIN rail design
- Application compatibility via Windows and Linux certified drivers
- PortVision DX
- Screw terminal connections
- Surge protection for serial ports
- Wide input power range
- Configuration management via SSL & SSH
- SSL/TLS serial data stream encryption up to TLS 1.2
- TLS 1.2 compliant when running SocketServer
- IPv6 support
- Real-time email event notification