The Comtrol DeviceMaster Serial Hub 8-Port 99465-7 is an eight-port device server designed for network-enabling serial communications devices.
When used with the included NS-Link™ driver software and a host PC, the DeviceMaster Serial Hub enables placement of COM or TTY ports anywhere on an Ethernet network or across the Internet.
In applications where connecting legacy serial devices to a PC without software changes is a requirement, a pair of DeviceMaster Serial Hub units can be used to create a point-to-point serial tunnel across the network that seamlessly transfers serial data via TCP or UDP socket connections.
- No serial cable distance limitations
- RS-232 software selectable interfaces
- Supports baud rates between 300bps to 230.4kbps
- Application compatibility via Windows and Linux certified drivers
- Dual Ethernet ports for daisy-chaining devices
- PortVision DX for easy device management
- Web-based configuration
- Enables panel and optional rack mounting
- Built-in two-port 10/100 Ethernet
- Wide operating temperature (-40° to 75°C)
- Configuration management via SSL & SSH
- SSL/TLS serial data stream encryption up to TLS 1.2
- TLS 1.2 compliant when running SocketServer
- IPv6 support
- Real-time email event notification