Comtrol’s IO-Link Master combines the benefits of the IO-Link standard with the EtherNet/IP™ and Modbus TCP protocols. The IO-Link Master effectively shields the PLC programmers from the IO-Link complexities by handling those complexities itself. The result is simplified EtherNet/IP™ and Modbus TCP interfaces, which decreases system development time and installation efforts.
This IO-Link Master features a rugged IP67 slim-line design incorporating two Fast Ethernet ports, eight M12 IO-Link ports with L-Coded power connectors. Designed for harsh environments, its machine-mount design uses industrial grade components. The IO-Link Master is easily integrated into a system network and is compatible with existing and new industrial Ethernet installations.
- Eight M12 IO-Link ports to EtherNet/IP™, which allows up to eight sensor or actuator connections on a single master
- L-Coded power connectors
- Rugged IP67 housing design for harsh environments
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Additional digital input on every port
- MultiLink™ – Simultaneously provides IO-Link device access to multiple controllers
- EtherNet/IP™ Class 1 (Implicit) and Class 3 (Explicit) interfaces
- EtherNet/IP™ and Modbus TCP access to IO-Link process, event, and service data
- HMI, SCADA, and PLC access to IO-Link ISDU blocks without complex programming
- EDS files and sample programs
- Convenient EtherNet/IP Write-to-Tag/File, Read-from-Tag/File data exchange option
- Powerful web GUI for configuration and diagnostics, including: IO-Link device management using the IO-Link device manufacturers IODD file for easy device configuration, Automatic data storage (upload and download), Manual data storage (upload and download), Device validation, and Data validation.
- Works with PortVision DX – a discovery management application
- LEDs for device, network, and port status
- Wide operating temperature (-40° to +70°C)
- IO-Link V1.0 and V1.1 compatibility
- IO-Link COM1, COM2 and COM3 (230K baud rate) support