Comtrol’s IO-Link Master combines the benefits of the IO-Link standard with the PROFINET IO and Modbus TCP protocols. The IO-Link Master effectively shields the PLC programmers from the IO-Link complexities by handling those complexities itself. The result is simplified PROFINET IO and Modbus TCP interfaces, which decreases system development time and installation efforts.
The IO-Link Master features a rugged IP67 slim-line design incorporating two Fast Ethernet ports and eight IO-Link ports with Class A M12 connectors. This product is for industrial applications with its machine-mount design using industrial grade components. The IO-Link Master is easily integrated into factory automation networks and is compatible with both IO-Link and digital IO sensor technologies.
- Eight M12 IO-Link ports to PROFINET which allows up to eight sensor or actuator connections on a single master
- T-Coded power connectors
- Rugged IP67 housing design for harsh environments
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Additional digital input on every port
- Power port sharing capability
- MultiLink™ – Simultaneously provides IO-Link device access to multiple controllers
- PLC access to IO-Link ISDU blocks without complex programming
- PROFINET Certification
- GDSML files
- Supports OPC UA
- Powerful web GUI for configuration and diagnostics, including: IO-Link device management using the IO-Link device manufacturers IODD file for easy device configuration, Automatic data storage (upload and download), Manual data storage (upload and download), Device validation, and Data validation.
- Works with PortVision DX – a discovery management application
- LEDs for device, network, and port status
- Wide operating temperature (-40° to +70°C)
- IO-Link V1.0 and V1.1 compatibility
- IO-Link COM1, COM2 and COM3 (230K baud rate) support